Hairstyles of Clothing Designers
Singaporeans love stylish looks. There are many looks worth having and sometimes, it needs good hairstyling to do the trick. What hairstyles must we wear? Well, in the latest spring runways, we saw different hairstyles – some are worth carrying, some are not.
Whatever we choose, any hairstyle would still look good on us. Here are some hairstyles that we can consider:
- Boho waves: Many Singaporeans would go for Boho. Boho is famous because of its pastels and waves. The Boho style also speaks of a free-spirited individual which is an authentic Bohemian trait. Other clothing designers like Tory Burch, Chanel, Emilio Pucci, Anna Sui, Valentino, Chloe and many more are inspired of this look.
- Long tails: If we want to flaunt our hairs, considering pony tail is good. Many clothing designers have considered this look like Giles, J Mendel, Gucci, Guy Laroche, Jason Wu, Ralph Lauren and many more.
- Braids and twists: Now this is the kind of hairstyle that can be very mind boggling. The braids and twists can be difficult but there is definitely something for every skill level. This somehow messy look is considered by clothing designers like Peter Som, Michael Kors, Suno, Tome, Vera Wang, Jeremy Scott, Giorgio Armani and many more.
- Big buns: Big buns are classic and full. It can be done messy or neatly. No matter what, it is still considered in the runway. For clothing designers like Erin Fetherston, Carolina Herrera and Edun, they love the buns.
- Out of the water: This look is very attractive especially in the runway. Depending on the degree of wetness, it will definitely highlight our slick and shiny hair. Everyone loves their look after a shower, right? Clothing designers like Proenza Schouler, Calvin Klein, Marni, Alexander Wang, Thakoon, Balmain and Zac Posen also love them too.
- Bombshell blowouts: There are ladies who prefer that big and bouncy curls. This is the bombshell blowout looks and famous designers like Matthew Williamson, Jenny Packam and Naeem Khan use it.
- Mixed materials: There is one hairstyle that can give us the freedom to showcase our being playful and creative. The mixed materials hairstyle will allow us to ornate and play with accessories which can turn an ordinary bun or ponytail into a work of art. Designers like Dolce & Gabbana, Celine, Reed Krakoff, Lanvin, Tibi, Ohne Titel, Bottega Veneta and many more consider this kind of hairstyle.
Now that we know what the famous hairstyles are, it is time that we try it. Some are easy, some are not but regardless, it is surely worth the effort.