Pilates is a combination of relaxation and strengthening exercise. Pilates help a person lighten up the load on his joints and most importantly on his spinal cord. This pilates course which is typically popular in Singapore can also relieve tension and is done through aligning the muscles. One of the reasons why this exercise is performed is because of the incorrect usage of the muscles which affects body posture.
Pilates is one way to fortify the body since this body conditioning exercise will require all body parts moving. You can do it while sitting, lying down or even standing. Once you have experienced this regular activity, you will once again discover what are the natural movement of your body most especially the muscles. Plus, you will obtain its benefits. Here are the following:
- Correct Bone Alignment: With proper bone organisation, you muscles will be intact. If the body has a good posture, the joints, ligaments and muscles are in great shape. Therefore, it will reduce the force of gravity which sometimes results to different pains and aches.
- Adds Physical Strength: It is true you can control how buff or how lean you muscles will be. However, even if what structure of muscles you have, the benefits are the same – it adds you more strength.
- Increases Flexibility: Strength is nothing without flexibility. To obtain flexibility, Pilates is the exact physical activity for this. This is an amazing way to keep your muscles free from tension and avoid cramps.
- Builds Endurance: Stamina is what Pilates improves. Not just physical stamina but also mental toughness. Sometimes, mental stamina is really needed especially if you need it.
- Eliminates Stress: Pilates will be a powerful method to relieve stress. It can also be in a form of breathing exercise while keeping a serene environment.
18 Aug 2014